Making money online is not a piece of cake but surfing through the complete content you are going to invest in. Wheather it’s your time or hardwork one should always have a complete knowledge about it. Blogging is a quite easy way to earn online if you have a better knowledge about it like highest CPC paying keywords by Google Adsense.
Here is a list of highest paying keywords :
|Keywords.||CPC ( USD )|
|Conference Call.||$42 CPC|
What is a good CPC?
Cost-per-click ( CPC) represents the cost to the advertiser every time someone clicks on their ad. In short Money made per click. Most online ad platforms require a target CPC for new campaigns to run.
Is high CPC good or bad?
If you want to see the best results with your campaign, you need to keep your CPC. I’ll ensure you to have a high return on investment. High CPC basically means your ads need improvement but if you have a high CVR or conversation rate then high CPC is actually a good thing.
What causes high CPC
The rates highly depend on the niche of the website since Google AdSense targets ads contextually. It also varies from country to country. If you’re running 4-5 adsense ad units on your website, you can be earning anywhere around $3-$5. If you’re running a niche website or a tech and educational website, the page RPM can go beyond $10 with indian traffic if properly optimized for click through rates.
What affects CPC?
There are a number of factors that affects CPC, including various factors :
- Targeting criteria
- keywords Competition
- The text of the ad
- The landing page.
- The SEO
- The maximum bid you’ve set, and more.
What are the highest paying niches?
First thing first, choosing the right niche for your blog or website is of utmost importance.
Now, Creating a good content with a fixed goal of monetization is a good start. But one should find a profitable niche to start with.
There are two types of niches ;
- Microniche – Simply put in this you just start writing on any topic you like. Like you don’t particularly choose to write on specific topics.
- Macroniche – In this you have a particular niche like health. Then you will only write blogs related to it.
Micro or Niche what is better..?
if you would realize and noticed micro-niche blogs, you might have realized despite of less traffic such sites make more money from Adsense.The reason is simple and that is eCPM for such blogs are so high that you get paid really well for CPC . So having a microniche website is a good thing to earn.
Best-Selling Most Popular Niches to Make Money Online
- Domains – Blogs on Internet Domains Like GoDaddy, Namecheap etc. It pays highest CPC.
- Gadgets – Tech Gadgets like Apple products, best and cheapest Mobile phones.
- Health – Health Related tips on various factors.
- Google – Google Products
- Microsoft – MS Office
- Real Estate
- Home Loans
- Self-Improvement – To Start with this niche might help you tapping into this $10-billion-a-year industry. It could prove a lucrative and rewarding venture to start. You could write ebooks , videos online, trainings and personal experience would be best to offer self- Improvement advices.
- Online Dating – The worth of the online dating industry is $12 billions. It presents ample opportunities to make money. One could even start their own online dating website if feeling confidence enough.
- Languages – Learning languages has become an extremely desirable skill to people. Nowadays the internet offers opportunities to learn a new language conveniently, efficiently and inexpensively. So many people take help from internet to learn other languages wheather it’s teaching English, Spanish or other languages online . It could prove to be a profitable, enjoyable and rewarding venture.
But you want to keep in mind that there are variations based on location. If people writing blogs put up from asian country will get a low revenue per click ad compared to Us.. However, the people from Asia are well aware of that and instead of whining you must learn how to gain traffic from outside country.The overall content length , quality, SEO , keywords, and a perfect niche decides the overall revenue.
How do I choose keywords?
There are two ways to choose keywords:
- Keyword which is most expensive and will help you to yeild the most per click.
- Keywords which is the most popular one and will drive more people , which in turn drive more clicks. These two types are helpful for Google Adsense high CPC paying keywords Making.
The strategy should be based on these two. You can adjust your content accordingly to incorporate a mix of both too.
Before monetising the site , doing extra research is always better. It ensures that we are getting the biggest payout possible. Moreover, choosing the most profitable niches that are relevant to your target audience will be successful. The more relevant the ad, the more likely they will click, and that is how you maximize your revenue overall.Google Adsense high CPC keywords tips.